Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Dial A Rose is the worst flower shop in West Palm Beach.We recently purchased a flower arrangement but did not receive what we paid for.

The owner Gina was very sarcastic and rude when we called her politely in order to address the minor concerns we have.

In addition, she has been harassing my wife's work, asking for her and talking to people as well as sending her text messages when in reality she is just the recipient and has nothing to do with the transaction.I honestly would advise everyone from West Palm Beach to stay away from Dial A Rose and Gina's flower shop; BELIEVE ME there are way more reputable, honest and professional flower shops in WPB that you would be happy to do business with.

Review about: Dial A Rose Arrangement.

Reason of review: Didn't receive what we pay for. Bad customer Service, harassment to my Wife's work place.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, Sarcastic and rude owner, Will not receive what you pay for.

Had an Experience with Dial A Rose?

Comments

Jupiter, Florida, United States #1296835

She has pled GUILTY to harrassment and stalking.She is currently up for sentencing in August.

Feel free to look up the case number 2016MM009120ANB in PBCounty 15th Judicial Circuit Courts!Stay away from her!